Monday, August 07, 2006

Day Six, The Finale


And everything must come to an end. Unfortunately, the shows will go to sleep for one year, and I will be expecting to that next time when i can click my camera like crazy one more time. So, no more introduction, here you go, the last presentation:



Jo Bithume : Victor Frankenstein

I could actually attend to this show because a dear friend of mine bought this ticket for me as my birthday present, so I enjoyed it twice as much. The story of Mary Shelley's Frankestein

I am unsure but I think it all started on a ship ...


Narrating the story of Frankenstein


How he was educated


And how he wasnt really far from the edge


A bright little fella


Who with the right guidance


Would come to shake all our minds


And so he created him


A creature who could horrify anyone


But capable of one of the most basic human instincts


With a new meaning to 'falling in love with death'


After a long journey, looking for his father


And alas!, the only feasible end


Leaving no witnesses of Frankestein's knowledge


And so Graz said goodbye to LaStrada


I hope you enjoyed the show, the pics or both. I'll go to sleep for one more year, and after that, I will see you again.

Goodnight.

1 comment:

Switch! said...

محتویات آلبوم PEGA ESO EN LA CONTRASEÑA Y DIME SI TE SIRVIÓ X FAS